“Every morning they had trained together, since they were big enough to walk; Snow and Stark, spinning and slashing about the wards of Winterfell, shouting and laughing, sometimes crying when there was no one else to see. They were not little boys when they fought, but knights and mighty heroes.“
Look, I made a gif of this most awesome wizard at the Leaky Cauldron!
DUDE IS READING ‘A BRIEF HISTORY OF TIME’ BY STEPHEN HAWKING
I NEVER REALIZED
are you serious
I always assumed wizards just ignored science, because the fact that “magic” exists, can explain anything. But there are MuggleBorn wizards, ones who, until they were eleven, lived in the real world and learned science and things. Did they all just abandon that normal, muggle knowledge, like Harry did? It’s always been there, itching in the back of my mind.
FOUR FOR YOU SCIENCE WIZARD
YOU GO SCIENCE WIZARD
can we point out that he’s doing wandless magic too
like voldemort couldnt even do that shit
molly fuckin weasley couldnt fuckin do that
who are you
pretty sure this whole series has been about the wrong wizard guys
Plot Twist: He is able to do wandless magic because his comprehensive understanding of quantum physics means that he is the only wizard/witch to actually understand how magic works.
SHARE this with liberals who think they can debate straightfoward logic and statistics with a teenager.
1. The argument about Chicago’s gun control laws being the reason for their high murder rate employs the logical fallacy that correlation is causation. You can read more about the actual causes here.
2. Talking about how Chicago is worse than a war zone when it comes to gun violence and how most of those deaths are from handguns (Chicago was forced to lift their handgun ban in 2010) is supposed to be compelling evidence against gun control?
3. The reason so many people in Chicago have guns despite the fact that you can’t purchase them there has a lot to do with the fact that Chicago isn’t a walled city with security checks at every entrance. Illinois has more lax gun control laws, and this enables a high volume of guns to be moved into Chicago fairly easily. Again, correlation isn’t causation.
4. About that China stabbing? Yes, 22 children and one elderly woman were stabbed outside a school. 7 went to the hospital, and nobody died. Meanwhile, at Sandy Hook, 20 children and 6 adults were killed. So…I’m supposed to be convinced that the knifing where nobody died is just as bad and not a preferable alternative to 26 kids and educators being mowed down and murdered in a public school? Yeah…no.
5. It’s very important that people be able to overthrow the government in a violent, deadly coup. The right to mass murder government officials, or at least depose them at gun point—democracy and the will of the voters be damned—is an important American value that we all should uphold. USA! USA! USA!
I’m dying I love it
that not all television is mindless garbage
not all books are fine literature
not all video games are about murder and violence
and that things are often much more than they first appear to be
that art is powerful
and that it comes in many different forms
and from the most unexpected places
but that no one, no one, has the right to decide what is art and what isn’t.
IM FUCKIN PISSING
I CANT FUCKING HANDLE THIS BUT OMG I’M SO GLAD THAT I CLICKED THAT BUTTON. FUCKING CLICK IT
The fuck did I just watch.
Can I marry you or
if we talk and we get really close and stuff and then for like a while afterwards I don’t make much of an effort to talk to you
I’m really sorry
That’s just how I function and its not because I don’t like you anymore or I don’t think about you
I just forget a lot and want to be alone and I get wrapped up in myself and my life and I get distracted so I’m really sorry
the sexual tension when u and ur crush are online on fb at the same time and u just stare at their lil green dot
and suddenly you know what gatsby felt like